miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

FINAL REFLECTION


I liked working with a computer and make the class more technology, It's easier than working in the copybooks. You have the elements to work, and it is more fun. The part most difficult was the collaborating work, because we didn’t have the same ideas, but finally we did it good(I think). I wish more teachers did it.
                                                                                                         Francisca Chavez



I think it’s a good way for work in class, because in the computer I can write more fast and I can find the information needed to complement my text. Although it is something difficult to work with my group because everybody thinks different. But I think this helps you learn to work with others. I think the important thing was learning to develop my ideas consciously and reasonably.
Danae Sanchez




In my opinion, I think that this way of working is better than the standard way(by writing on copybooks and looking at the blackboard). This way you can work faster and if you need information it is very easier to find it. This way students learn to work in groups. I like this way¡¡¡.
                                                                                                                  Alina Rivera



I think this is a creative and funny way of working. You can do all in only one device, like look for many information, see interactive videos, write reports and sort of them... Therefore the work is faster than write all in a copybook with a pencil. Also you can work with many classmates at the same time and they can to correct you if you make a mistake. I would like too much that the teachers used this way of working.
 

                                                                                                         Vanessa Aceituno

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario