miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

The black hole


A Saturday morning I had to go to office to replace a coworker. I was absolutely alone printing some documents. I must admit I was somewhat annoyed at being here on my free day, but in that moment something really extraordinary occurred just when I hit with rage the printer because it was jammed. Appear a paper with a black circle. This paper I was something rare for me but I did not much importance. Then I checked the time and it was too late, but it not yet finished my shift. I take my glass of water and when I put my glass on the paper, the glass disappears. It was as if the glass transfer the black circle. Then I tried if I could retrieve the glass and I got it. I was very surprised. Definitely this was a black hole.

After this I tried out candy machine that was in the office and I got it too. While I ate the candy I saw the office where is safe deposit box. Determined went straight to the office with my black hole. I opened the door and went to the safe and I paste the black hole in front. At that point I began to withdraw money. I continued until I realized that there was more money deeper. Then I try to enter with my whole body but this was the worst mistake I made. The paper with the black hole out of the deposit box and I stayed inside.

1 comentario: